Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars 2010!

Another successful year at the Oscars! Truthfully, I enjoyed this year far more than last's.  Here's the top ten moments of the night:

10 - Out of the car, one foot on the red carpet - to my left George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez, Mark Anthony. To my right Nigel Lythgoe.

9 - George Clooney runs to sign autographs to the fans on the way stops, smiles, and winks at me!

8 - Make our way through the tent on to the "real red carpet"  right behind Kristen Stewart and Keanu Reeves - small appearance of my arm, hair, and profile grace the internet in stock shots!

7 - Sarah Jessica Parker, Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon, Taylor Lautner, Miley Cyrus, Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, Woody Harrelson, Ryan Seacrest, Monique, Queen Latifah, Robert Downey Jr, Oh my!

6 - Free glass of champagne as you enter the Kodak Theatre- "Cheers!"

5 - Neil Patrick Harris opens the show - I love him and want him to host next year.

4 - The Cove wins Best Documentary! I knew it would!! (review coming soon!)

3- I win $25 in my Oscar Poll - The reigning champion since 2000! 

2- Tim Robbins pops out on stage to honor Morgan Freeman - side note: I'd run into Tim Robbins at breakfast that morning at The Curious Palate in Venice.  Same Oscar routine as T.Robbins? I'll take it!

1 - Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Christophe Waltz, Monique, Kathryn Bigelow, and The Hurt Locker all win!!!

It was awesome!!

No comments: