Friday, February 26, 2010

Guess Who...

is going to the Oscar's again this year?!?  ME!  I feel so lucky to have this incredible opportunity again. Thanks to my friend (maybe best friend now) Debbie Peters.  Debbie works at the Academy and has graciously given me one of her tickets.  I'll be walking the red carpet and laughing hysterically (I'm sure) as Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin take the stage to host.  Also it's the first year, the Oscars are trying something new and have nominated 10 films in the Best Picture Category.

Here's what I'll be wearing, without the shoulder cover...
Thank you Nordstrom Rack for providing me with a $300 dress for $100. (gotta love a deal!) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to see the dress on...it looks gorgeous! And I finally read all your blogs...you are doing a great job...love them!li